We have been serving the Las Vegas area since 2005, we have an expanded network of local resources to help you navigate senior care options. Our care managers and nurses are professionals with expertise and compassion.
Brandy Gregg, Our Founder
BRANDY GREGG oversees the operations of all client services and serves as an Aging Life Care Professional within the organization. Responsible for ensuring the organizational priorities of advocating, educating and helping to ensure positive outcomes for clients in a fragmented healthcare system.
Brandy has co-written and lobbied effectively for critical legislation to improve the lives of persons living with dementia, intuitively seeing the threads of opportunity and focusing on how to create care solutions that offer positive client outcomes. Brandy began her career in geriatric care more than 35 years ago and has a vast level of knowledge and experience working in the field of geriatrics. Brandy has worked in both the nonprofit and for-profit environment and has been a member of the Aging Life Care Association since 2004. She is a nationally recognized expert and a leader in education and care methods in the field of dementia care.
Return to top
Here are past and present affiliations:
- Aging Life Care Association
- Aging Life Care Association Florida Chapter, Board Member
- Alzheimer’s Association Northern Central Florida Chapter, Board Member
- National Association of Geriatric Care Managers Florida Unit Leader Central Florida
- Dementia Care Professionals of America, Member
- State of Nevada Task Force for People with Disability, Task Force Member
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners, Member
- National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers, Member
- Las Vegas Social Registry, Member
- Aging Services Director Organization of Las Vegas, Secretary, Member
- Helping Hands of Henderson, Member of Advisory Board
- State of Nevada Alzheimer’s Task Force, Task Force Member
Return to top