Senior Care Solutions Online has been providing care management services in the Las Vegas area since 2005, we are committed to working with our clients to find solutions to a variety of care issues. Providing in-home assessments, safety evaluations and assisting families with care options is just the beginning, some clients need long-term care planning, routine home visits or care advocacy in the long-term care setting or at a doctors appointment. Senior Care Solutions Online is a service you can trust to partner with you and your loved one, we are unbiased and focused on positive outcomes. Our founder is dedicated and guides our practice with professionalism, a high ethical standard and experience.
Many people have never heard of Senior Care Solutions Online before. Check us out!
And learn more about care management in general.
What is an Aging Life Care™ Professional?
An Aging Life Care Professional is dedicated to helping clients age well while also supporting quality of life for family members. This phase of a family’s journey together is often complicated. There is more to do than there is time. Relatives may live far away. Relations can become strained.
Our professional training and knowledge of best practices can ease the journey.
Every family is unique. As Aging Life Care Professionals, we apply our insights and skills in 8 key areas to provide you with a positive care plan tailored to your family’s individual needs and strengths.
We offer expertise regarding:
- Health and disability: Through assessments and experience, we can help you understand what your loved one does well, and in what areas he or she could use additional help.
- Finances: A review of the current monetary situation will result in a plan to make resources stretch as efficiently as possibly while maintaining the desired level of comfort, dignity and safety.
- Housing: Based on the assessments, recommendations can be made for optimal living situations now, with a view to likely changes in the foreseeable future.
- Family: Sibling disagreements and old family history often make the aging journey difficult. Our training provides for skilled facilitation of family meetings and creation of a plan that takes everyone’s needs into account.
- Local Resources: There are programs available to help, but it’s difficult to know which one is the most appropriate for your situation. Save time and money by letting us objectively evaluate the situation and connect you to the resources best suited to your needs.
- Advocacy: Our comprehensive knowledge of the disjointed health care system allows us to monitor quality and lobby for the care and treatment your family wants.
- Legal: Let us help you identify issues and get key paperwork in order.
- Crisis Intervention: The unexpected is simply a fact of life in aging. We are experienced with elder emergencies and are ready to jump in at a moment’s notice.
Senior Care Solutions Online is in the business of helping aging adults and their families to live well throughout the aging process. Give us a call at 702-666-9302 to discuss the many ways we can help you.
Return to top
How Aging Life Care™ Professionals are different
What makes an Aging Life Care Professional stand apart from the others is the commitment to stay focused on the needs of the client and family. Others may offer services for less, but what you receive cannot help but be influenced by the payment structure.
Hospital- or insurance-based case managers are employees of the health care system. They are good professionals. Their focus, however, is to address the issues of patients within the institution and to make efficient use of services for their organization.
We are based in the community and work with aging adults wherever they live. We provide continuity of care across all settings. We include the family and focus on improving quality of life for the older adult and their grown children.
Senior advisors are paid referral fees to suggest elder care facilities. As a general rule, they have a more limited sphere of knowledge and do not hold a professional degree needed to give them expertise in the 8 key areas of elder care. Only those facilities willing to pay a finder’s fee will be included in their list of suggestions. There may be a more appropriate option, but it will not be mentioned if the facility does not pay for referrals.
Because we are paid directly by you, we are independent and objective. Our focus is 100% on the needs of your family and your aging loved ones. We apply our considerable skill and years of training to your unique situation.
When the issue is safety and quality of life, you deserve the best!
Return to top
Why choose us
Our approach at Senior Care Solutions Online; it’s not just work to us, we take pride in the solutions we offer. As Aging Life Care Professionals we have a unique ability to provide customized solutions and build the framework around our clients individualized care needs. We provide you with value and peace of mind, always standing by our industries Code of Ethics and Standards.
Return to top