Schedule a Phone Consultation
- Worried about the safety of an older adult?
- Need to talk to an expert in aging and elder care?
- Looking for local support resources that fit your needs and budget?
We can help! You don’t have to do this alone.
As Aging Life Care™ Professionals, we understand older adults and their special needs. We also understand the needs and limits of caregiving families.
We’re just a phone call away!
Let us help you address your concerns specific to the coronavirus, or more general concerns such as memory issues, driving worries, or the safety of a loved one’s living situation. We even assist with planning for future housing and elder care needs so you know what the options are and the likely costs.
Schedule a free 15 minute get-acquainted call
Let’s talk about your specific situation, your top concerns and then determine which of our services is likely the best fit for your needs.
Ideal for family members assisting aging relatives. A Caregiver Coaching session gives you an opportunity to have your questions answered.
Aging is a complex process! It involves changes in the physical body, but also mental, emotional and social changes. No two people will age alike. Each individual will have their own set of needs, not to mention their own preferences and priorities.
For instance, we can help you:
- Understand the normal changes in aging
- Make sense of the confusing elder care network
- Untangle difficult family dynamics
- Draw clear boundaries and set limits on what you can and can’t do
- Make recommendations for local providers
Caregiver Coaching sessions are conducted over the phone and last 60 minutes. We can do them one-on-one, or if you’d like a distant family member to join, we can do it as a conference call.
Schedule a Caregiving Coaching session
Return to top
While you may be a fairly healthy older adult now, perhaps you recognize that this could change quickly. A fall. Appendicitis. A car accident…
And then there’s the simple process of aging that will likely result in your needing more help when you get older.
Rather than be caught unawares, you would prefer to have a plan in place:
- If you ended up in the emergency room unexpectedly, who would be there to support you?
- As you think about your parents’ elderhood, what do you want to do differently?
- Perhaps you have no children—or don’t want your children burdened with caregiving responsibilities—what are your options for care and how much will that cost?
We have programs to help you plan ahead so your later years unfold the way you want them to—at least within the parts that can be controlled!
Schedule a Proactive Planning session
Return to top
Documents and policies
Below are links to important documents and policies. Please be sure you understand our policy about refunds and required notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
Return to top